"Recipe Framework Error"

Jan 27, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I created a new development machine and installed BSF with its prerequisites. When I created a new project via the BizTalk Software Factory guidance I received the messages "Microsft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Extensions.Coordinators.ConditionalCoordinator, Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Extensions" with as title "Recipe Framework Error".  The Guidance Navigator screen showed "Creates unbound references to the BizTalk Software Factory guidance package". In the detailed message it showed a reference error.

After some strugling I copied the Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Extensions.dll to the GAC and to the "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies" folder. In the project BizTalkSoftwareFactory I referenced the "GAC file", build and installed the BSF. Now it works fine again.

When searching the internet I couldn't find anything on this. But this did the job for me. Maybe you can have a look at it and share it with others.

Best regards

Gerben

Coordinator
Jan 27, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Hi Gerben,

The issue you report can also be found in the "Issue Tracker" and I'm very aware of this anoying issue, I haven't been able to fix this yet due to time constraints.

In the near future I want to pick up development again to fix this and extend the functionality.

Thanks for describing the necessary steps here!

Jan 27, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Hi Jean Paul,

Yeah, you are right. It is in the Issue Tracker: worse: I put it there J

Good to see it still has your attention…

Best regards,

Gerben

Sent: woensdag 27 januari 2010 13:55
To: ovnebreg@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: "Recipe Framework Error" [bsf:82157]

Hi Gerben,

The issue you report can also be found in the "Issue Tracker" and I'm very aware of this anoying issue, I haven't been able to fix this yet due to time constraints.

In the near future I want to pick up development again to fix this and extend the functionality.

Thanks for describing the necessary steps here!

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (bsf@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email bsf@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com