This is a service release for the BizTalk Software Factory for BizTalk Server 2009, containing so far:
- Fix for x64: the SN.EXE tool is now located based on stored path in the registry
- Installation fix: Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Extensions.dll is now copied to the correct location during setup
- BizTalk Deployment Framework support: Moved to v5.0.11 of the deployment framework, together with other minor BDF fixes.
More will be added but I would very much like to hear if the issues are fixed in this version.
Also new ideas are very welcome!
- Known issue: BizUnit reference isn't set correctly for x64 installations
- If you start a new BizTalk solution using the BSF (and you unload the UnitTest project for x64 solutions), you can use the BDF tools to deploy stuff right away. The BSF is handling things ok now. Sure for real development you need to customize it, but the deployment now actually works even without a single added artifact.